fredag 7 januari 2011

Nice tasty salad.

So yesterday I wanted an easy dinner. I decided to make a salad although it really isn't salad-season. So I had to use some magic.


I boiled some potatoes and when it was about 5-6 minutes left i added two eggs. They say you shouldn't boil other stuff in the same water as eggs, but who cares?


I slices some cabbage thin and tossed it with vinegar, olive oil, a pinch of sugar, oregano and salt. As i mixed the dressing I kind of crushed the cabbage so it would soften quicker. 


Then i fried of some crutons in olive oil and butter. 


And just before they were done I fried of a couple of pieces chinese cabbage and added some parsley.

 

So i started with the crutons, chinese cabbage, marinated cabbage, sliced tomato and onion. 


Then I topped it with some blanched broccoli, carrot, an egg and some potato. The key here for nice flavour is to peel the egg and potato while they still are hot. Even the broccoli and carrot can be warm, because when you finish with a drizzle of olive oil and some vinegar and salt, the hot vegetables absorb all nice flavours and become really god. You could add some anchovy or even shrimps if you want to here.

Magic ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. αυτό μια χαρά μου φαίνεται! θα ήθελα να το φάω κι εγώ....αλλά περίπου έτσι το κάνω κι εγώ συχνά! αυγά μαζί με πατάτες τα βράζω κι εγώ πολλές φορές! γιατί όχι;

    SvaraRadera